Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
October 15 - December 7
We want to review your Medicare options for 2017!
Each year you have a chance to make changes to your Medicare Advantage or Medicare prescription drug coverage. Your current coverage changes annually and it’s important to review your options for the upcoming year.
During Open Enrollment Medicare beneficiaries can:
- Change from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Change from a Medicare Advantage Plan back to Original Medicare
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage Plan to another Medicare Advantage Plan
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage Plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage to a Medicare Advantage Plan that offers drug coverage
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage Plan that offers drug coverage to a Medicare Advantage Plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage
- Join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Switch from one Medicare drug plan to another Medicare drug plan
- Drop your Medicare prescription drug coverage completely
We recommend that you contact us to schedule a review meeting to ensure you have the coverage that best meets your needs. These services are offered at no cost or obligation to you.