With the average private college/university costing $35,000/year and public colleges/universities averaging $15,000/year, selecting a college for a child is one of the biggest financial decisions that many families will ever contemplate. Simply put, it’s a decision that you shouldn’t make alone.
Skoda Minotti Financial Services has partnered with 123College.com to provide a complete college financial planning solution for your family. We can:
Our comprehensive college planning services include:
1. Developing a customized “Student Profile Report” that is approximately 50 to 80 pages filled with information regarding your eligibility for financial aid. It will also contain detailed information about colleges, universities, ACT/SAT board exams, AP/CLEP course, etc.
2. Analyze your ability to qualify for college funding, and to what extent, by computing Expected Family Contribution for both the Federal and complicated Institutional Methodology.
3. Assuming annual responsibility for the completion of the complicated FAFSA form. We will also file the C.S.S. Profile required by colleges that use the institutional methodology for a one-time fee, plus the registration and college costs charged by the College Board.
4. Providing a customized “College Search” that evaluates colleges you have specified and pinpoints others that offer the curriculum that fits your child’s career goal, and a variety of other specified criteria.
5. Gaining access to the 123College.com “Negotiations Team.” We assist in helping you obtain more financial aid with colleges and universities that offer you unexpectedly low funding. In the event that the package is being under-awarded or mis-awarded, we either contact the financial aid officers on your behalf or create letters for you to send to the school requesting additional financial aid.
6. Providing you with a SAT/ACT practice study guide, along with software produced by the Kaplan Learning Centers that is guaranteed to improve test scores.
7. Providing access to a computer driven, comprehensive college and career planning system. This online personality profile and aptitude test assists your student in choosing a major that he or shet should not only enjoy, but also excel in academically.
8. Informing your family about the top companies to obtain student loans that currently have the best interest rates and excellent customer service.
9. Providing a half-hour one-on-one consultation with a 123College.com “Senior College Counselor” to discuss your Student Profile Report, FAFSA and/or CSS Profile filing and the financial aid process.
10. Provide you with a toll-free customer service number to call with any questions or any issues you may wish to discuss.
Contact us for a free analysis to determine the benefits that you can receive from this program.
Fields marked with * are required.